- How do I register for The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference?
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +971 4 4510666 Ext 102 (Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm)
- Do I have to register in advance or can I register on-site?
We strongly recommend that you register in advance, which guarantees you have a printed badge, Conference materials and seating available upon your on-site registration check-in
- What is the Early Booking Registration Fees for the 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference?
Early Bird Delegate Fees
Available for delegates registering on or before 31st August, 2015
|Delegate Passes||Early Bird Discount (Valid till 31st August, 2015)|
|Conference Rate||USD 1,000||USD 1,200|
- What is the Standard Registration Fees for the 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference?
Standard Delegate Fees
Available for delegates registering after 31st August, 2015
|Delegate Passes||(Registrations after 31st August, 2015)|
|Conference Rate||USD 1,200||USD 1,400|
- What forms of payment are accepted for registration?
Accepted forms of payment in USD are: Credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Bank Transfer and company cheques are also accepted. Please contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the payment terms for registering for The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference?
The registration to the Conference is not confirmed until the corresponding payment has been received in full (inclusive of the bank charges) via bank transfer or credit card. Payment by Bank Transfer is only possible until 1st October 2015. After this date, only credit card payments will be accepted.
Bank transfer Payments:
Your registration will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full amount via bank transfers. Kindly indicate “Delegate Registration Invoice Number” at the time of making a bank transfer. To confirm your delegate registration, kindly also send a copy of the BTT (Bank Telegraphic Transfer Advice) to email@example.com. It is mandatory to pay the full hotel stay charges prior to arrival. No final room booking confirmation will be sent unless the full amount has been received by the organizers. All bank charges must be paid or borne by the participant.
Kindly find below bank details for bank transfer:
Remittance by Bank Transfer in favour of Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association to Mashreq Bank A/c (USD)
Riqa Branch, Deira
P.O. Box 5511,
Swift Code BOMLAEAD)
payable at Dubai, U.A.E.
*Please quote our Invoice No. during payment.
**The amount credited to our bank account should be net of bank charges for remittances.
Credit card Payments:
If you have paid by credit card, then kindly note that the full amount for your registration will be charged to your credit card. If required, supporting documents must be provided to complete an offline transaction. All credit card charges must be paid or borne by the participant. A confirmation email will follow with all the relevant details of your reservation. Any kind of refund on a credit card payment will take 30 working days to process subject to organizer’s terms & conditions.
- How do I receive a paid receipt for my Delegate Registration payment?
Once you have registered as a delegate for The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference, you will receive a confirmation email from the GPCA Registration team with an invoice copy attached. If you require further information, please contact the GPCA registrations team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I know if my registration was submitted, will I receive a confirmation?
When you register online, you will receive an automatic confirmation via email to the email address provided. An email from the GPCA Registration team with an invoice copy attached will follow. If you have not received confirmation within two business days, please contact the GPCA registration team at email@example.com
- How do I make a modification to my registration badge?
Your registration badge will be printed as per the details provided by you at the time of registering for the Conference. For any modifications, please contact the GPCA registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I attend only one day of the two days of The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference?
Yes, however the registration fee will be the same as the total meeting price.
- Is there a registration deadline?
Online registration will close at 13:00 GMT on 12th October 2015. To register after this date please register at one of the on-site registration desks on 11-13th October 2015 from 09:00am (local time) to 18:00hrs (local time). However, we strongly advise that you register before 11th October 2015.
- What is included in my registration fee?
Conference badge, which permits you access to all areas including entrance into the conference and breakout sessions, exhibits, internet cafe, refreshment breaks, all lunches.
A Conference delegate bag designed to hold your Conference materials
Access to the exclusive pre-Conference delegate online community
- When will registration check-in/on-site registration open?
Registration will be open from 8:00 am (local time) 11th October 2015
- What do I need to present at the registration desk to receive my materials on-site?
For security reasons, please provide your confirmation letter, OR business card in order to receive your Conference badge, materials and to gain access to The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference.
- If I am unable to attend, what is the Registration cancellation policy?
Any Registration cancellation must be notified in writing via email to : email@example.com
You may cancel your booking at any time. If cancellation is more than 31 days before the event date we will at your option accept a substitute at no extra cost (please see substitute section below) or refund 75% of the applicable delegate fee. If cancellation is less than 31 days before the event date a substitute will be accepted but no refund will be given. Failure to attend the event counts as a cancellation.
Substitutions: If any delegate is unable to attend we will accept a substitute delegate at no extra cost. Please notify us in writing by fax: +971 4 451 0777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, job title, email address and telephone number of both the registered and substitute delegate. Please also advise if a visa invitation letter is required and whether the substitute delegate has any special dietary or access requirements.
To receive a copy of the detailed Cancellation terms & conditions please email email@example.com
- Where is The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference being held?
The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference is being held at The Ritz Carlton, DIFC, Dubai, UAE.
- Do I have to make my own hotel reservation?
Please follow the link for making your hotel reservations http://gpcaresponsiblecare.com/?page_id=25
- Do I need a visa in order to enter Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
Nationals of the following countries do not require visas to enter the UAE: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtain, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Vatican. For more information regarding visa regulations please visit http://www.dubai.com/v/visa_requirements/
- How do I obtain a visa in order to enter Dubai, UAE?
When making your hotel reservation, please indicate that you need a visa and the hotel will contact you. It is recommended that you apply for your visa as early as possible and at least 31 days before the Conference. Please note: You must be registered for The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference and registration paid in full to request your visa.
- When will The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference program be available?
The agenda will shortly be available on http://gpcaresponsiblecare.com/?page_id=25
- What are the sponsorship and exhibitor packages available for The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference?
For Sponsorship & exhibitor packages, please contact: Ms. Anila Jumani, Sponsorships & Exhibitions. Tel: +971 50 2186 186 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I become a sponsor or exhibitor at The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference?
Please contact Ms. Anila Jumani, Sponsorships & Exhibitions. Tel: +971 50 2186 186 Email: email@example.com
- Is reserved seating available at The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference?
Reserved seating is only available for select VIPs.
- What is The 1st GPCA Responsible Care Conference dress attire?
The dress code is business attire, business casual and national dress.
- Where can I get more details about the Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA)?
Please log onto the following link to learn more about GPCA: www.gpca.org.ae
- How do I find out if my company is a GPCA Member?
Please click onto the following link: GPCA Membership Directory
- How do I become a member of GPCA?
Ms. Nazia Sarfaraz
Gulf Petrochemicals & Chemicals Association
P.O. Box 123055, 705/706 Aspect Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 451 0666 ext. 110
Fax: +971 4 451 0777